For Women & Men of All Skin Types and Tones
Pain-Free, Hair-Free! – Diode Laser Hair Removal is the GOLD STANDARD for dark brown (type IV), light brown (type III) to fair (type II) skin tone. What was once thought as impossible, virtually painless diode laser hair removal is now available. Diode Laser uses the optimal wavelength of light to penetrate the skin down to the level of the hair follicle for best results. For permanent hair reduction several sessions are needed. The number of sessions depends on the area of the body being treated.
Diode Laser Hair Removal Pre & Post Care Guidelines:
Before Your Laser Hair Removal
• Do not pluck, wax, or use a depilatory in the areas you wish to treat for 4 weeks prior to your treatment.
• Avoid any unnecessary UV exposure to the areas to be treated for 4 weeks prior to treatment.
• Avoid self-tanning products for 4 weeks prior to treatment.
• Stop application of NanoWhite Intensive Underarm Cream with Retinol one week before and one week after your Underarm Diode Laser treatment to avoid possible skin sensitivity.
After Your Laser Hair Removal
• Some redness in the treated area may occur after your treatment. The redness will subside in a few hours.
• Avoid applying exfoliants (glycolics, retinoids, etc.) to the treated area for 7 days.
• Apply sunscreen of SPF 30 or higher to exposed treated area for at least 6 weeks.
• Keep area clean and wash gently. Do not use very hot water. Do not use sauna.
• Do not use deodorant or antiperspirant for 12 hours after underarm hair removal.
Laser Hair Removal Contraindications
You should not receive this service if:
• You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
• You have a history of herpes simplex virus in the area to be treated.
• You have tattoos in the area to be treated.
• You have taken Accutane in the last 6 months. This medication can make your skin sensitive.
Timing between laser hair removal treatments is very important for best results. Different areas of the body have different hair growth cycles. In order to catch the most hair in the active cycle, treatments should be scheduled according to the hair growth cycles. Face and neck treatments should be scheduled every 4-6 weeks, trunk areas including bikini, chest, back, underarms, stomach etc. should be scheduled ever 6-9 weeks, and legs 7-10 weeks apart. Typically 6 to 8 sessions are required to catch each cycle of hair growth, although some people may be satisfied with their results sooner. Following these guidelines should result in the greatest reduction of hair.
Small Area – Lip, Sideburns, Chin, Toes and Hands
Medium Area – Full Face, Beard Line, Underarms, Lower Arms, Lower Legs, Bikini Line, Buttocks, Thighs
Large Area – Full Legs, Full Arms, Full Back, Chest, Brazilian Bikini, Boyzilian,